Friday, December 26, 2008

Flickring Christmas 2008


Christmas 2008 028, originally uploaded by Jared & Michelle Ott.

I'm just getting acquainted with Flickr, and I like that I can post directly from flickr to my blog. Unfortunately, I think I can only post one picture at a time, rather than a string of pictures and text, as I'm accustomed to. Michelle took this picture on a walk today. They are Mountain Ash berries. You can see all of Christmas 2008 here.

Flickr is nice, but it's also getting to be a pain managing all my profile pictures, not to mention the profiles themselves. The best feature of Flickr is geotagging. I'm looking forward to tagging all the locations our pictures are taken. Michelle and I can be found on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jared_michelle_ott/.

P.S. Posting from Flickr doesn't allow the pictures to come through as aesthetically pleasing as using blogger. Nice idea, but after messing with this post for half an hour trying to get the picture resized nicely, I give up.

3 comments:

megan said...

i love the christmas photos jarelle!very beautiful! come home soon!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh, spellcheck, buddy.

Jared said...

@Meursq - Good catch. It's fixed now. Better late than never!

Jared