Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bowron Lake Canoe Circuit - July 14 - 21, 2008

We got back yesterday from our Bowron Lake Canoe trip. I'm pretty sure everyone who went had a blast; I know I did. My absolute favorite parts were the moments of stillness. The wind wasn't blowing, the water was flat as glass, and the only sound was the rhythmic gurgle of canoes slicing through the water. The scenery was beautiful and we saw some really cool wildlife, including numerous eagles and osprey, 2 moose, a black bear and her cub (from a distance), among other things. Day one we stayed in campsite 6, day two in campsite 16, day three in 26, day four in 37, and day five in 48. I may post in more detail a little later, especially when I get Mike's and Jeremiah's pictures in the mail.

Right now I have another post on my mind...

No comments: